Last Updated August 25, 2023
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, then please do not use our website. By using our website, you agree to the terms of this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of our website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
2. Data We Collect
2.1. Personal Information. To ensure that we provide you with the best possible experience, we will store, use, and disclose personal information about you in accordance with this Policy. Personal information is information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular user, household or device (“Personal Information”). The Personal Information that we may receive and collect depends on what you do when you visit our website, but may include your firs tname, last name, and email address.
2.2. Aggregated and De-Identified Data. We may also collect, use and disclose aggregated and de-identified data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated and de-Identified data could be derived from your Personal Information but is not considered Personal Information under applicable law as this data will not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. However, if we combine or connect aggregated or de-identified data with your Personal Information so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as Personal Information which will be used in accordance with this Policy. Some of the tools we may use to automatically collect information about you may include:
- Cookies. A “cookie” is a small data file transmitted from a website to your device’s hard drive. Cookies are usually defined in one of two ways, and we may use either (or both) of them: (1) session cookies, which do not stay on your device after you close your browser, and (2) persistent cookies, which remain on your device until you delete them or they expire. Of course, if you do not wish to have cookies on your devices, you may turn them off at any time by modifying your internet browser’s settings. However, by disabling cookies on your device, you may be prohibited from full use of the website’s features or lose access to some functionality.
- Web Beacons. A Web Beacon is an electronic image. Web Beacons can track certain things from your computer and can report activity back to a web server allowing us to understand some of your behavior. If you choose to receive emails from us, we may use Web Beacons to track your reaction to our emails. We may also use them to track if you click on the links and at what time and date you do so. Some of the third-party marketers we engage with may use Web Beacons to track your interaction with online advertising banners on our website. This information is only collected in aggregate form and will not be linked to your Personal Information. Please note that any image file on a webpage can act as a Web Beacon.
- Embedded Web Links. Links provided in our emails and, in some cases, on third-party websites may include tracking technology embedded in the link. The tracking is accomplished through a redirection system. The redirection system allows us to understand how the link is being used by email recipients. Some of these links will enable us to identify that you have personally clicked on the link and this may be attached to the Personal Information that we hold about you. This data is used to improve our service to you and to help us understand the performance of our marketing campaigns.
2.3 The information that you provide in each case will vary. In some cases, you may be able to provide Personal Information via email or free text boxes, such as contacting us to request further information. When providing your Personal Information, please provide only relevant information and do not provide unnecessary sensitive information, such as Social Security numbers, credit card information or other sensitive personal data, unless required for our services.
3. Use of Data
3.1. Improve our Services: We utilize the information to refine user experience and enhance the content and services on our site.
3.2. Communication: We send newsletters, updates, or other promotional content connected to our mission.
3.3. Analysis: We use the data for statistical, analytical, and research goals to gauge how users interact with our website and offerings.
3.4. Security: We use the data to protect your information and fortify security, credit, or fraud prevention safeguards.
3.5. Miscellaneous. Any other purpose identified at the point of data collection, in an applicable privacy notice, in a click-through agreement, or in any other agreement between you and us.
4. Data Sharing and Disclosure
4.1. We do not sell or lease your Personal Information to any third party. We may disclose your Personal Information to a third party for a business purpose, including the following categories of third parties:
- Our Affiliates. We may disclose the information collected through the website with our Affiliates in order to provide our products, services and effective customer support.
- Third-party Service Providers. We disclose Personal Information collected through the website with third-party service providers who act for or on behalf of us. These third parties may need information about you to perform their functions. “Service Providers” may include suppliers, dealers, distributors, companies and consultants that provide website hosting, software development, payment processing, website and data analytics, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure support, customer service, email delivery, and auditing.
- In Aggregate or De-Identified Form. We may aggregate or otherwise anonymize the data we collect for purposes of analytics, research, marketing and other business interests. Such use shall not include Personal Information or information that can identify you as an individual or reasonably be used to identify you.
4.2. Except as described in this Policy, we will not disclose your information with third parties without your notice and consent, unless it is under one of the following circumstances:
- Legal Reasons.
- We believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, subpoena, or court order;
- To respond to duly authorized information requests from law enforcement or other governmental authorities;
- To enforce our agreements or policies;
- To investigate and prevent security threats, fraud, or other malicious activity; or
- To respond to an emergency that we believe in good faith requires us to disclose such information to assist in preventing the death or serious bodily injury of any person or one of our employees.
- Sale of Business or Merger. There are circumstances where we may decide to buy, sell, or reorganize its business. Under these circumstances, it may be necessary to disclose or receive Personal Information with prospective or actual purchasers, acquisition targets, partners or affiliates. In such circumstances, we will ensure your information is used in accordance with this Policy.
5. Unsubscribe and Data Retention
5.1. Unsubscribing: From time to time, we may send you email newsletters and marketing emails. You may opt out of them at any time by selecting the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each email. Please note that by opting out or unsubscribing you may affect other services you have requested we provide to you, in which email communication is a requirement of the service provided. Even if you opt-out of receiving marketing material, we may still need to contact you with important information about your account or responding to your requests or questions.
5.2. Data Retention for Unsubscribed Users: Even after you unsubscribe, we retain your data for analytical, record-keeping, and other operational purposes. However, this data will not be used to send you promotional communications unless you re-subscribe.
6. Information of Minors
We do not knowingly collect or use information from individuals under the age of eighteen (18) without parental or guardian consent. We do not target the website to minors, and would not expect them to be engaging with website or services. We encourage parents and guardians to provide adequate protection measures to prevent minors from providing information unwillingly on the internet. If we are aware of any Personal Information that we have collected about minors under the age of eighteen (18), we will take steps to securely remove it from our systems.
7. Data Protection
We employ suitable technical and organizational measures to guard the safety of your personal data. Nonetheless, no online transmission method is completely secure, and absolute security cannot be assured.
8. Your Rights
Based on your jurisdiction, you might be entitled to access, rectify, or delete your personal data. To enact such a request or if you have concerns regarding our privacy practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Furthermore, to provide you with our services, we may store, process, and transmit information in the United States and other locations around the world, including countries that may not have the same privacy and security laws as yours. Regardless of the country in which such information is stored, we will process your Personal Information in accordance with this Policy.
9. Third-Party Links
Our site may house links to other websites. These links are not endorsements of these websites, and this Policy does not extend to them. We hold no accountability for the content or privacy measures of those sites. We urge our users to stay vigilant when departing from our site and to peruse the privacy policies of any other site that collects personal data.
10. Safeguarding the Information We Collect
We use reasonable technical, administrative, and physical safeguards in order to protect your Personal Information against accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. However, we can never promise 100% security. You have a responsibility, as well, to safeguard your information. Please notify us immediately of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of the website or your information.
11. Updates to This Policy
12. Contact Us